This article gives some survey results of BCians about COVID-19:
- 79% think that the worst of the pandemic is over (compared to 55% two months ago);
- 51% are still afraid of catching COVID-19;
- 38% have stopped wearing masks in indoor public settings; 32% still wear masks (presumably in indoor public settings?);
- 28% are hosting gatherings in their home; 29% are not;
- 31% are travelling, and 29% are staying home;
- 55% feel comfortable going to restaurants and bars with people outside of their household;
- 43% are at ease attending in-person events;
- 58% have had a close contact with the virus;
- 5% have lost a loved one to COVID-19.
This article talks about (a small number of) people in BC who have had vaccine injury.
This article says that a Qualium Beach couple who got hit with large fines for failing to comply with border-crossing measures had their fine waived.
Today’s BC CDC weekly report says that the week ending on 25 June there were: +620 cases, +169 hospital admissions, +17 all-cause deaths.
Today’s report says says that last week (ending on 18 June) there were: +642 cases, +194 hospital admissions, +32 all-cause deaths.
Last week’s report said that that the week ending on 18 June there were: +642 cases, +156 hospital admissions, +26 all-cause deaths.
From the federal vaccination page, the fraction of people in BC who have been vaccinated with one, two, three, and four shots:
From the BC CDC weekly report:
COVID-19 levels in wastewater from the BC CDC situation report (better ones tomorrow!):